Thursday, February 25, 2010

Voice

I got in the shower and let God wash your voice for me.
I want to make it easy for you to speak your true voice.

So you can find it in the rubble that your life has left you for today.
So you can use it with a power that is yours to have.
Speak away the stones in your path.
Speak away the failings of the past.
Talk in the wind and you can be heard far away.
God will speak your truth if you ask Him.

So you can come to me with a pure voice that is your own.

That’s what I want to tell you that I did.
What I say is “you ok? Honey?”

Whose voice needs this washing?
I will choose to have my own clean pure voice today too.
What I will say today is.

Let me be the child of a living God.

What a place to be.
Let me speak with his voice whenever I can.
Let me live my own truth with this voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment