Friday, March 12, 2010

03/12/10
I wish it had been different.
I wish I had done what I always do, and I had talked to you till you were bored with me.
I screwed up and hurt you and never meant to belittle.
I guess I can’t even try anymore, I wanted to do that to, but I screwed that up also.
I keep hearing you in my head. I keep seeing that you don’t tell me that you want me, but you might someday want someone and I’m your best choice right now. (For what?, for waiting?)
You might be afraid of being alone someday, but you are much more afraid of not being alone today.
I can’t give my heart to your trial.
I wish I could. I love you.

I keep throwing away from me all the things I used to think I needed.
While I'm clear that I don't need them, this room is getting rather empty.
Participating is the key, I can't see it all, but it's there some how.
So I am participating. Slogging is more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment